Chris Stankiewicz, BSc
Chris is a very highly skilled practitioner, specialising in manual therapy, spinal manipulation, medical acupuncture, sports/remedial massage and corrective exercise.
Over the years Chris has worked with people of all ages in both a physiotherapy clinic and sports team setting; working with a wide range of people from professional and non-professional sports people to office-based and manual workers to new mums and carers. During this time Chris has gained a reputation for his integrated approach to treatment to get to the cause of the injury and help his clients to return to activity and achieve a more functional, pain-free life.
Alongside his therapy Chris is also a published author and researcher in the areas of injury prevention, treatment and rehabilitation. So you can be assured that you are receiving the best standard of care and advice for your injury.
- BSc (hons) Sports Therapy (first class)
- Advanced Certificate in Spinal and Peripheral Manipulation Techniques
- Advanced Certificate in Medical Acupuncture
- Certificate in Pregnancy and Post Natal Therapy & Exercise
- Certificate in Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Diploma in Osteopathic Articulation Techniques
- Diploma in Sport and Exercise Excellence
- Diploma in Exercise Instructing