Helping to solve your sports injuries
Do you feel frustrated because your injury is preventing you from training? Are you confused by the amount of conflicting information that’s available? Does your injury keep coming back, even though you’ve had plenty of rest? We understand how a lack of progress can make you feel, and our goal is to get you back doing what you love as quickly and as safely as possible.
If you regularly take part in sport and exercise, it’s likely you’ll pick up an injury at some point during your training, whether it’s an ankle sprain, rotator cuff tear, tennis elbow, muscle strain or runner’s knee; seeking the right treatment early on can be very important for your recovery. There’s only so much relief that resting, ice and anti-inflammatory drugs will give and, if injuries are left without treatment, they’ll take longer to heal. Many athletes who suffer with sports-related injuries will experience further episodes within three months, often because treatment was focused on short-term recovery. At The Injury Clinic Market Harborough we concentrate on getting you better for good, taking the time to understand your injuries and get to the root of your problem.
Whether you’re a cyclist, runner, gym goer, tennis player or golfer, you shouldn’t have to keep taking time out from the sport you love. As sports injury experts, we’ll create a programme that’s tailored to your individual needs and goals, using a combination of therapy and exercise techniques derived from sports therapy, physiotherapy and osteopathy, helping you stay injury and pain-free. So, if you’re experiencing a twinge when you raise your tennis racket, a nagging ache when you swing your golf club, or you’ve noticed your running performance has taken a dip, then it could be time to seek professional help.
Our approach has helped many professional athletes and sports teams to get back to performing at a high level. As official sports therapy providers for the Market Harborough Rugby Union Football Club, our practitioners will guide you to your full and safe recovery every step of the way, returning you to your optimum performance in no time.
Whatever your sporting injury, we’re here to help.
See What Our Clients Have To Say About Their Sports Injury Treatment…
"To be able to get back to proper training, classes and general day to day duties without pain and discomfort means so much. I am grateful to have been in the very best hands! Thank you!
Lorraine, Gym Instructor
If your sports injury is urgent, please get in touch by selecting one of the options below…
Common sports injuries we can help with include:
- Tennis Elbow
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Knee Ligament Sprain
- Calf Muscle Strain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Runners Knee
- Illiotibial Band Syndrome (ITB)
- Groin Strain
- Ankle Ligament Sprain
Who We Can Help
We don’t claim to be able to help everyone with a sports injury but if you can answer yes to any of the following then we have the right service for you:
- You’re a runner, cyclist, golfer, triathlete, gym-goer or team sports player suffering with niggles that have been getting in the way of your sport for more than a couple of weeks
- You think you might have a muscle strain, tendonitis or a ligament sprain that is showing no signs of a improvement, no matter how much time you give it
- You have no idea what is causing your pain or stiffness and are concerned that the injury isn’t going away quickly enough, and you’re worried about making things worse
- You suffered an injury weeks ago, but symptoms keep reoccurring when you return to exercise, even after long periods of rest
- You’re confused by all the conflicting advice and information out there and are looking for expert sports injury advice
- The painkiller and rest approach advised by the GP is just not an option for you, and you want to know what can be done to sort it
If you can say yes to any of the above then our sports injury treatment service is right for you.
What to do next
When sports injuries stop you from doing the things you love, whether it’s keeping up with the kids, walking the dog, playing golf or running a marathon, it’s time to take action.