Chris Stankiewicz, BSc
Founder / Clinical Director
Chris founded The Injury Clinic here in Market Harborough back in 2014 with the simple aim of providing a service that offered the highest standard of treatment through a more complete approach to healthcare than was typically being offered.
From his experience in professional sport and private clinical practice, Chris understood that when you experience pain and injury or simply want to maintain your body to perform at your best, it’s difficult to know who you should see or what type of therapy you need.
That’s why he developed a service that uses a range of techniques derived from several areas of healthcare, gaining a reputation for an integrated approach to treatment to get to the cause of the injury and help his clients to return to activity and achieve a more functional, pain-free life.
Since then Chris has grown The Injury Clinic off the back of it’s reputation, bringing together a team of like-minded clinicians that share his passion and professional standard of care, together developing the clinic’s own unique approach to treatment and rehabilitation.
- BSc (hons) Sports Therapy (first class)
- Advanced Certificate in Spinal and Peripheral Manipulation Techniques
- Advanced Certificate in Medical Acupuncture
- Certificate in Shockwave Therapy for MSK Conditions
- Certificate in Pregnancy and Post Natal Therapy & Exercise
- Certificate in Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Diploma in Osteopathic Articulation Techniques
- Diploma in Sport and Exercise Excellence
- Diploma in Exercise Instructing
Take The Next Step
If you've suffered with pain for too long and are now ready to do something about it, get in contact with us today to see how we can best help you achieve your health goals.