Katie Neal, BSc
Katie is a key senior member of The Injury Clinic Team and was brought onboard for her expertise in a range of treatment modalities including manual therapy, sport/remedial massage, corrective exercise, myofascial release and medical acupuncture.
A graduate of the University of Worcester, Katie has worked with professional athletes, recreational sports performers and non-sports people. Over the past few years Katie has developed a range of new skills to aid her in the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries; using an integrated approach and tailoring treatment programmes to each individual.
As a keen fitness enthusiast and believer in a healthy lifestyle, when not working Katie enjoys working out regularly, playing competitive netball and running – even overcoming a knee injury herself to run the London Marathon!
Katie empathises with the frustration of injury and the affects on the things you want to be doing and enjoys helping others to return back to their daily routine and achieve their health goals.
- BSc(Hons) Sports Therapy (Upper second class)
- Member of Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Certificate in Myofascial Release
- Certificate in Medical Acupuncture
- Certificate in Sports / Remedial Massage
- Certificate in Osteopathic Articulation Techniques
- Certificate in Shockwave Therapy for MSK Conditions
Take The Next Step
If you've suffered with pain for too long and are now ready to do something about it, get in contact with us today to see how we can best help you achieve your health goals.