Helping to solve your knee problems
Do you find yourself putting more of your body weight on your ‘good’ knee? Does your ‘bad’ knee feel unstable? Have you experienced sharp pain, or does your knee area feel warm and swollen? Or maybe you feel like your knee is seizing up? Whatever your knee problem, it’s important to get the right diagnosis and treatment, so you can improve the quality of your life and get back to what you enjoy doing the most.
Our knees take a lot over the course of our lifetime, especially active ones. They bear our full weight when standing and absorb extra impact when we run, jump or play sports such as tennis, football or netball. When our knees are working, they help make life easier by managing our busy and active daily schedule, but it’s not until there is a problem that we understand how limiting knee pain can be. Even walking up and down the stairs, getting in and out of a car, or taking a leisurely stroll can become difficult.
Many people believe their knee problems are down to age-related wear and tear, and they put up with pain and stiffness because they think it’s a natural sign of getting older. While knee conditions become more common the older we get, knee pain is treatable and is not a sign of your age. No one should have to suffer with knee problems; they can affect your lifestyle and leave you feeling helpless or like your only options are to grin and bear it, rest or pop pills. You don’t have to feel this way; we’re here to help you. We combine several therapy techniques to improve your knee health. Our goal is to get to the root of the problem and provide you with a long-term solution to end your knee pain.
We’ve treated many different types of knee conditions in Market Harborough, and have helped our clients return to the activities they enjoy, whether that’s running, skiing, or simply walking without pain. We treat long-standing, ongoing pain as well as injury or pain that has just come on. It’s important to act as quickly as you can to aid your recovery. If you’re looking for an alternative solution to living with pain, then our practitioners will provide you with a complete treatment approach that’s focused on a range of therapy and exercise techniques derived from physiotherapy, osteopathy and sports therapy, giving you a long-term solution that will help you live pain-free, stay mobile and enjoy life.
Whatever your knee pain, we’re here to help.
See What Our Clients Have To Say About Their Knee Treatment…
"To be able to get back to proper training, classes and general day to day duties without pain and discomfort means so much. I am grateful to have been in the very best hands! Thank you!
Lorraine, Gym Instructor
If your Knee Pain is urgent, please get in touch by selecting one of the options below…
Common causes of knee pain that we can help with include:
- Patella Tendonitis/Tendonosis
- Ligament Sprain
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL)
- Meniscus Tear
- Patella Femoral Pain (PFP) Syndrome
- Illiotibial Band Syndrome (ITB)
- Runner’s Knee
When knee pain stops you from doing the things you love, it’s time to take action.
Who We Can Help
We don’t claim to be able to help everyone with knee issues but if you can answer yes to any of the following then we’ve the right service for you:
- You’ve noticed a recent dull aching pain in your knee that has been lingering around for more than two weeks
- You’re experiencing severe pain or swelling after carrying out simple daily activities such as going up and down stairs or getting up from a chair
- You experience ‘cracking’ and ‘clunking’ in your knees when crouching
- You’ve been told or suspect that you have ‘wear and tear’ or arthritis in your knee- and you may have even been told that it’s just your age and nothing can be done
- You’re struggling to walk or run any great distance without pain and stiffness
- You enjoy being active and don't want to risk any long-term issues with your knees that may stop you
- You’ve no idea what is causing your knee pain or stiffness and are worried that the pain isn’t going away, and you want to know what can be done to sort it
If you can say yes to any of the above then our knee treatment service is right for you.
What to do next
When knee pain stops you from doing the things you love, whether it’s keeping up with the kids, walking the dog, playing golf or running a marathon, it’s time to take action.