Helping to solve your back pain
Are you suffering from dull, aching back pain that keeps returning or never seems to go away? Or maybe you’re experiencing sharp back pain that’s comes on suddenly and seems unpredictable.
We understand how back pain and stiffness can be really debilitating and limit the activities that you enjoy, leaving you frustrated and feeling like you have no option but to stop altogether, take painkillers and wait for the pain to go away. You’re not alone!
Back pain is very common and affects almost everyone at some point. In fact 8 out of 10 of us will experience an episode of back pain during the course our lifetime. What isn’t common, however, is not recovering from your back problem and no amount of painkillers or rest will provide the results you’d like.
At The Injury Clinic Market Harborough we understand how uncomfortable life can become when you’re in constant pain. It can affect your mobility and impact on the quality of your life; even the simplest of daily activities like sitting, standing and bending down to put on your socks can become hard work.
When you experience the onset of back pain and stiffness, what you do in the early stages is very important for your recovery. If you’re looking for an alternative to long-term use of painkillers, visits back and forth to your doctor, or even surgery, then our practitioners are here to help.
Over the years we’ve helped hundreds of people in Market Harborough get back to what they enjoy doing most, whether that’s swinging a golf club, spending time with the grandchildren, or taking the dog for a walk. We use a range of therapy and exercise techniques derived from physiotherapy, osteopathy and chiropractics to provide you with a complete treatment approach, focusing on long-term solutions that help you live pain-free, stay mobile and enjoy life.
Whatever your back pain, we’re here to help.
See What Our Clients Have To Say About Their Back Treatment...
"Originally unsure about seeking treatment for my back pain ... a friend was full of praise for treatment she had received, and I am now so pleased that I too have discovered The Injury Clinic."
Miranda, Office Worker
"I have suffered with lower back pain/sciatica for years as a result of a prolapsed disc. I have had numerous injections, all of which have only provided short-term relief. The results of 12 sessions have been quite amazing. My overall mobility and strength has increased. Highly recommended to all."
"I've been to numerous therapists over the years for lower back pain but The Injury Clinic is in a different league.You're made to feel comfortable, treatment is clearly explained and you are given exercises to complete at home to accelerate your progress between sessions."
Amy, Business Owner
If your Back Pain is urgent, please get in touch by selecting one of the options below....
Who We Can Help
We don’t claim to be able to help everyone with back issues but, if you can answer yes to any of the following, then we’ve the right service for you:
- You suffer from long-standing back issues that keep recurring
- You’re experiencing pain or stiffness after carrying out simple daily activities such as driving or bending
- You’re experiencing increased discomfort and stiffness in your back when sitting or standing for long periods of time
- You’ve been told or suspect that you have ‘wear and tear’ in your back – and you may have even been told that it’s just your age and nothing can be done
- You’re looking for an alternative to the ‘painkillers and rest’ approach advised by the GP, or the generic exercises and hands-off approach often adopted by NHS physios
- You enjoy being active and don't want to risk any long-term issues with your back that may put a stop to this
- You are confused by all the conflicting advice and information out there and want to know what can really be done to sort your back pain.
If you can say yes to any of the above then our back treatment service is right for you.
What to do next
When back pain stops you from doing the things you love, whether it’s keeping up with the kids, walking the dog, playing golf or running a marathon, it’s time to take action.
Common causes of back pain that we can help with include:
• Bulging or prolapsed discs
• Facet Joint Pain
• Degenerative disc disease
• Muscle Strain
• Spinal Stenosis
• Sacroiliac Joint pain
• Mechanical Back Pain