See what our clients say
"Originally unsure about seeking treatment for my back pain… a friend was full of praise for treatment she had received, and I am now so pleased that I too have discovered The Injury Clinic."
"I have suffered with lower back pain/sciatica for years as a result of a prolapsed disc. I have had numerous injections, all of which have only provided short-term relief. The results of 12 sessions have been quite amazing. My overall mobility and strength has increased. Highly recommended to all."
"I've been to numerous therapists over the years for lower back pain but The Injury Clinic is in a different league.You're made to feel comfortable, treatment is clearly explained and you are given exercises to complete at home to accelerate your progress between sessions."
Who We Can Help
We don’t claim to be able to help everyone with back issues but, if you can answer yes to any of the following, then we’ve the right service for you:
- You suffer from long-standing back issues that keep recurring
- You’re experiencing pain or stiffness after carrying out simple daily activities such as driving or bending
- You’re experiencing increased discomfort and stiffness in your back when sitting or standing for long periods of time
- You’ve been told or suspect that you have ‘wear and tear’ in your back – and you may have even been told that it’s just your age and nothing can be done
- You’re looking for an alternative to the ‘painkillers and rest’ approach advised by the GP, or the generic exercises and hands-off approach often adopted by NHS physios
- You enjoy being active and don’t want to risk any long-term issues with your back that may put a stop to this
- You are confused by all the conflicting advice and information out there and want to know what can really be done to sort your back pain.
If you can say yes to any of the above then our back treatment service is right for you.
Take The Next Step
If you've suffered with pain for too long and are now ready to do something about it, get in contact with us today to see how we can best help you achieve your health goals.