See what our clients say
"To be able to get back to proper training, classes and general day to day duties without pain and discomfort means so much. I am grateful to have been in the very best hands! Thank you!"
Who We Can Help
We don’t claim to be able to help everyone with a sports injury but if you can answer yes to any of the following then we have the right service for you:
- You’re a runner, cyclist, golfer, triathlete, gym-goer or team sports player suffering with niggles that have been getting in the way of your sport for more than a couple of weeks
- You think you might have a muscle strain, tendonitis or a ligament sprain that is showing no signs of a improvement, no matter how much time you give it
- You have no idea what is causing your pain or stiffness and are concerned that the injury isn’t going away quickly enough, and you’re worried about making things worse
- You suffered an injury weeks ago, but symptoms keep reoccurring when you return to exercise, even after long periods of rest
- You’re confused by all the conflicting advice and information out there and are looking for expert sports injury advice
- The painkiller and rest approach advised by the GP is just not an option for you, and you want to know what can be done to sort it
If you can say yes to any of the above then our sports injury treatment service is right for you.
If you're ready to book an appointment just click below to fill out our appointment request form, otherwise if you have any questions prior to booking we can be reached via email or talk to us directly on 01858 288260 and we'll answer any questions you may have.