See what our clients say
"To be able to get back to proper training, classes and general day to day duties without pain and discomfort means so much. I am grateful to have been in the very best hands! Thank you!"
Who We Can Help
We don’t claim to be able to help everyone with knee issues but if you can answer yes to any of the following then we’ve the right service for you:
- You’ve noticed a recent dull aching pain in your knee that has been lingering around for more than two weeks
- You’re experiencing severe pain or swelling after carrying out simple daily activities such as going up and down stairs or getting up from a chair
- You experience ‘cracking’ and ‘clunking’ in your knees when crouching
- You’ve been told or suspect that you have ‘wear and tear’ or arthritis in your knee- and you may have even been told that it’s just your age and nothing can be done
- You’re struggling to walk or run any great distance without pain and stiffness
- You enjoy being active and don’t want to risk any long-term issues with your knees that may stop you
- You’ve no idea what is causing your knee pain or stiffness and are worried that the pain isn’t going away, and you want to know what can be done to sort it
If you can say yes to any of the above then our knee treatment service is right for you.
Take The Next Step
If you've suffered with pain for too long and are now ready to do something about it, get in contact with us today to see how we can best help you achieve your health goals.